Schedule in December 2019
Auditory Research Meeting, the Acoustical Society of Japan
Dates: Saturday and Sunday, 14 and 15 December 2019
Auditory Research Meeting of ASJ, Ohashi, Fukuoka, 14 and 15 December 2019
Celebrating 25th Auditory Research Meeting hosted by our research group since 1978, two invited lectures are included. Professor Ken'ichi Miyazaki presents his lecture entitled "Pitch Chromas and Scale-Degree Qualia: Reconsidering the Definition of Absolute Pitch and Relative Pitch,", and Professor Xiaonuo Li presents "The effects of timbre on absolute pitch judgment and its brain mechanism." English sessions are organized together with the invited lectures.
The schedule of the meeting, how to submit your title, and the other details are listed below.
Date: Saturday and Sunday, 14 and 15 December 2019
A dinner party will be held in the conference venue in the evening of 14 December. We will be delighted if you could make your reservation by 9 December. Please contact the organizer, Dr. Kazuo Ueda <ueda [at] design.kyushu-u.ac.jp>, telephone and FAX: +81 92 553 9460, for your reservation.
Saturday, 14 December 2019
5. Locally time-scrambled mosaic speech
6. Sound sensing by using panoramic sound morphing and panoramic beamformer
7. Strange aftereffect caused by periodic allocation of a frequency domain variant of velvet noise
−−− Break −−−
8. ［Invited Lecture］Pitch chromas and scale-degree qualia: Reconsidering the definition of absolute pitch and relative pitch
−−− Break −−−
9. ［Invited Lecture］The effects of timbre on absolute pitch judgment and its brain mechanism
−−− Banquet −−−
Sunday, 15 December 2019
Please ask details about the Auditory Research Meeting to Dr. Shunsuke Kidani <kidani [at] jaist.ac.jp>.